Pistachio & Fruit Biscotti
- 400g Pistachio nuts
- 470g Plain Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking powder
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup dried fruit
- 2 Cups caster sugar
- Add sugar, eggs and mix well.
- Next add rest of the ingredients and start kneading until its crumbly.
- Put that on to the bench top and start kneading until it comes together.
- Make logs out of that.
- Put them on baking trays and bake 20 min and leave to cool completely.
- Next slice them and bake 10-15 min turning them every 5 min.
- Store in air tight containers.