Barley Bread From Scratch (Simple Baking)
- 250g Bread flour
- 50g Barley flour
- 150ml Warm water
- 30ml Corn oil
- 25g Sugar
- 5 Salt
- 2g Bread improver
- 4g Yeast
- Add barley powder, bread flour, bread improver, sugar, yeast and salt in to a mixing bowl.
- Next add water little by little and later add oil and keep on kneading about 15 min.
- Leave it to prove in a greased bowl until double in size.
- Next add flour on bench top and roll the dough and then roll to a log as instructed in the video.
- Leave to double in size, brush the top with eggs or milk and bake 170c about 20-30 min. or until it gives a hollow sound when tap on the top.