Chives & Cheese Bread Rolls (Simple Baking)
- 400g Bread flour
- 6g Salt
- 1 Egg
- 7g Yeast
- 25g Sugar
- 200ml Warm Milk
- 40g Butter
For the filling
- Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
- Fresh or Dry chive or any other herb
- Mozzarella cheese
- Add the flour, yeast, sugar, egg and mix well.
- Next add salt and the milk. Knead 5 min.
- Add the butter and keep on kneading about 10 min.
- Put the prepared dough in to a greased bowl and leave to double in size again.
- After cut the dough in to equal size portions and make balls.
- Then roll to a oval shape and roll as instructed in the video.
- Leave on trays until double in size.
- When its double add mayo, chives and cheese on top.
- Bake 180 about 20-25 min.