Steam the pudding on a very low flame to get a well done pudding.
Caramel Pudding (Steamed Creme Caramel)
- 600ml Milk
- 6 Eggs (If you are using small add seven eggs)
- 150g Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
For the Caramel
- 100g Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp vinegar
- 1-2 Tblsp water
- Put the caramel ingredients in to a pot.
- Stir once and then leave the sugar to get caramelised. (It will start browning from the edges, don't stir)
- After pour the caramel in prepared dishes.
- Next mix eggs and milk with vanilla and pour on to the caramel and cover.
- Steam on a low flame about an hour to get it done well.
- Leave to cool.