- 250g chicken thigh fillets diced
- 1 leek
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tblsp margarine
- 2 tblsp plain flour
- Salt & pepper
- Onion & garlic
- Thawed puff pastry sheets
- Add butter with onions and garlic in to a pot and cook until tender.
- Next add chicken with salt & pepper and cook completely.
- After add leek and cook another min.
- Next add flour and milk and cook well and leave to cool down.
- Cut the pastry in to circles and put the mix in the middle.
- Over lap the ends and use a fork or a pastry mould to make the puffs.
- Egg wash and bake on 180 about 20-30 min or until golden brown.