You can add salad dressing or chillies, cheese , spring onions with bacon to this recipe.....
Crushed Bacon Bread Rolls.
- Crushed Bacon
- 315g Bread flour
- 100g Plain (All purpose) flour
- 50g Butter
- 4g Salt
- 1Tblsp Sugar
- 190ml warm water
- 1 Egg
- 6g Instant dry yeast
- Add flours, egg, sugar and yeast first in to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Next add salt and the warm water and keep on kneading 5 min.
- Add butter and knead another 10 min.
- After put that in to a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- After put flour on to the bench and divide the dough in to equal size portions.
- Roll the dough as instructed in the video and leave on baking trays to double in size again.
- After brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 15-20 min.