Tip............ When you bake take out in less than 10 min and leave on the tray 5 min before transferring on to wire racks....
Chocolate Crinkle cookies
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 30 ml oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Baking powder
- A pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup Icing sugar
- 1/2 Cup Plain flour
- Add cocoa, sugar, vegetable oil and the egg and mix well.
- After add salt, baking powder, vanilla and mix another min.
- Next add plain flour and mix well.
- Put the mix in fridge about 5-6 hours.
- Later make balls and dip in icing sugar.
- Lay them on baking trays.
- Bake on 180c about 10 min.
- Put them on wire racks to cool before storing.