- 550 g Tofu cut in to cubes
- Corn Flour
- 3 Sweet Capsicums
- 2 -6 Tblsp vinegar
- Tomato Sauce/ ketchup
- 3 Tomatoes
- Spring onions
- Tumeric powder
- Chillie Powder
- A stock Cube
- Oil for frying and tempering
- Leave pan with oil for deepfrying on the stove.
- Cut the tofu in to large squares and deep fry them.
- Add oil in to a pan add ginger garlic paste & fry for a minute.
- Then add carrots and cook several minutes.
- Then add tomatoes, stock cube and the spices.
- Add sweet capsicum, vinegar, and tomato sauce or ketchup.
- Add onions and mix and add spring onions and fried tofu.
- Mix and serve hot.