Coconut Cup Cakes
- - 1 1/4 Cup of Self Raising Flour
- - 1/2 Cup of Milk
- - 1/2 Cup of Decicated Coconut
- - 3/4 Cup of Sugar
- - 2 Eggs
- - 125g of Butter
For the icing
- - 1 1/2 Cup of Icing Sugar
- - Food Colouring
- 2 Tblsp hot water
- Candies or pearls or sprinkles to decorate.
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Spay or arrange paper on a muffin tray.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and cream it.
- Then add other ingredients and mix well.
- Put equal amounts into the patty pans.
- Bake and cool them down on wire racks.
- Prepare icing and pour them on top.
- Add sprinkles or candies.