Isso Wade (Prawns topped Spicy Split Pea Patties)
- 500g Split pea
- 2 large onions
- Corriander leaves or curry leaves.
- 1 cup flour
- Fresh prawns
- Oil for frying
- Soak the peas for 6-8 hours.
- Clean the prawns and devine them
- Add soaked split peas in to a food processor.
- Add salt, chillies, onions, and curry leaves and process.
- Make a thick batter out from the flour and water.
- If the pea mix too wet to handle add flour and make a smooth paste.
- Make round thin patties. If sticky wet your palm, or use flour,
- Brush the top with the stcky flour batter and stick press prawns on to the pattie.
- Deep fry until golden brown.