Turkey Breast Roast
- 1/2 of a Turkey Breast
- Salt and Pepper mix
- Rosemary leaves or sprigs
- 1/2 tblsp flour
- 1 cup stock water
- Piece of butter
- 1 Whole garlic.
- Put rosemary leaves and the vegetables in to a roasting dish.
- Add salt and spray vegetables.
- Put the fingers through the skin and add a knob of butter garlic and rosemary leaves.
- Rub the turkey breast with salt and pepper.
- Leave to marinate 15-30 min.
- Bake 180 about an hour or until the juices runs out clear.
- After baking leave the meat to rest before carving.
- Take the juices out from the tray.
- Put the juices in to a pan and add the flour.
- add stock water and cook until it slightly thick.
- Serve hot with the gravy.