Spicy Chicken Curry
- 600g Chopped chicken thighs with the bone
- 4 tomatoes
- Several shallots or one Onion
- Several cloves of garlic
- 1 Inch ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tblsp chilli powder
- 11/2 tsp Curry powder
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Pandan leaves
- Curry leaves
- 1 Cup coconut milk.
- Add oil in to a pan and fry pandan leaves, cinnamon, cardamon and cloves.
- Mean while grind the rest of the spices.
- Add the spice mix in to the oil too
- After add the powdered spices.
- Next add chicken and cook several min.
- Add coconut milk and cook on simmer about 40 min or until the chicken comes off from the bone.