These brownies are very dark as I have used dark cocoa powder & there is a bit bitterness.. If you like a bit lighter and sweeter add 100g cocoa instead of 150g. Or can use light cocoa powder for a sweeter taste.
Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 300g butter
- 500g Sugar
- 150g Cocoa Powder (Add less if you don't like too dark)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 170g Cup Plain Flour
- Add butter, Sugar, Cocoa powder to a large bowl. Leave on simmering water and mix every 2 min.
- Prepare the tray as described in the video.
- In to the melted butter mix add flour, eggs , Salt & vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the mix on the tray.
- Bake 150 about 30 min.
- Leave to cool before cutting.