Home Made Milk Bread Rolls (Soft & Moist)
- 510g Bread flour
- 30g Sugar
- 210 ml Warm Milk
- 140 ml Thickened or Whipping cream
- 20g butter
- 10 g yeast
- Add warm milk, sugar & yeast in to the mixing bowl and leave to activate.
- When the yeast start activating add flour, salt, egg and start kneading about 2 min.
- While kneading add cream and butter.
- Keep on kneading about 15 min.
- Leave the dough in a greased bowl in a warm place until double in size.
- Take the dough and put flour on to the bench . Punch the dough. Always flour your hans rolling pin and the bench as this dough is a bit sticky.
- Cut the dough in to equal size portions.
- Next make balls and roll to a rectangular shape.
- After roll to a log. Place in baking trays or loaf pans.
- Leave in the tray until doubles.
- Brush the tops with eggs or milk and bake on 180 about 20 -30 min or until when taps gives a hollow sound.