Chocolate & Hazelnut Truffles (Quick & Easy Sweets)
For the Base
- 90g Butter
- 90g Caster Sugar
- 90g Plain Flour
- 11/2 Tblsp Cocoa Powder
For the Filling
- 250g Chocolate Melts
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 2 Tblsp brandy
- 100g Roasted Hazelnuts / Cashew or Blanched Almonds
- Mix all the ingredients for the Base and spread it on a tray (4x8 inch)
- Bake 180c about 20 min.
- Leave to cool.
- Melt cream and chocolate leave to cool slightly and add brandy,
- Crush the nuts and put in to the chocolate mix.
- Mix and spread on the base.
- Leave to cool in the fridge several hours or over night.
- Cut in to tiny squares and serve.