Christmas Wreath Cookies
- 125g Butter
- 1/2tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 cup of icing sugar
- 1/4 cup Custard Powder
- 3/4 cup plain flour
For the icing
- 1tblsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Sprinkles to decorate
- Cream butter with icing sugar.
- Add vanilla and continue mixing.
- Next add flour and custard powder. And mix several min.
- Put the mix in to piping bag and pipe circles as shown in video.
- Bake 160c about 10-15 min.
- Next leave them cool and make the icing.
- Pipe the icing sugar and sprinkle the 100s and 1000s.