Peanut Butter Bread Rolls
- 225g Bread flour
- 35g plain flour
- 4 g Yeast
- 1 Egg
- 20g Sugar
- 120 ml Water or milk
- 20g Butter
- Peanut butter
- Add flour, yeast, sugar, plain flour, Salt & egg And mix well.
- Add Water little by little & knead until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Leave in a warm place to double in size.
- After punch it down on a floured bench top and cut it in to equal size portions.
- Next roll one to a rectangular shape and put a spoon full peanut butter in to the middle.
- Fold in to half (Watch Video)
- Cut the unopened side as shown in the video.
- Twist and put them in patty pans and leave to double in size again.
- After brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 15-20 min.