Chicken & Vegetable Fried Rice
- 21/2 chicken breast
- 1 leek sliced
- 1 stock cube
- 1 grated carrot
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Cups Cooked rice
- 1/4 cup corn
- Salt & pepper
- 1-2 Sliced Shallots or Onions
- Chinese cooking wine
- Soy Sauce
- Add oil in to a pan and add chicken and brown it.
- Add Salt, pepper and the stock cube.. Cook well.
- Add shallots, Gallic, and ginger and cook 2 more min.
- Add corn and carrot, Chinese cooking wine and cook 3 min.
- Next add the eggs and add the eggs to the middle and cook several min before stirring.
- After add the leeks and cook 30 seconds.
- Add rice and add soy sauce on to the rice.
- Cook 1 min. Serve hot