Polenta Triangles with Spicy Tomato Relish.
- - 100g of Polenta
- - 600ml of Milk
- - 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- - 35g of Butter
- - 200g of Diced Tomatoes
- - 1 Onion
- - Chillies
- - 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- - 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
- - 2 Teaspoon of Chillie Powder
- Boil milk & add olive oil and butter
- Then rain polenta into mix while stirring.
- Cook until thick and spread on a baking tray and leave to cool at least 2 hours or over night in a fridge.
- After cut that in to triangles. And spread on baking trays and bake 20 min on 180- 200c.
- Fry onion in a little oil and add other ingredients and cook several minutes.
- Put it in to a bowl and arange baked or grilled polenta on a plate with relish to serve.