Hot Buttered Calamari ( Cuttle fish/ Squid) ( Rsetaurant Style)
- 500g of Cuttlefish
- - 1 Cup of Cashew nuts
- - Garlic
- - Red Chillies
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- - 50g of Butter
- - Spring Onions
- - Polenta
- - 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- - 1 Teaspoon of Chillie Powder
- - 1 Egg
- Wash ,clean and cut calamari as instructed.
- Season with salt pepper and add the egg and mix well.
- Add polenta or semolina and coat the calamari and deep fry until golden brown.
- Fry cashews and chillies after.
- Add butter in to a pan fry garlic and add sugar achillie powder and spring onions.
- Next add the calamari, cashew and chillies
- Mix and serve hot,