Chicken & Mushroom English Muffins
- - English Muffins
- - 1 Onion
- - 250g of Chicken
- - 1 Can of Mushrooms
- - 1 1/2 Cups of Cheese
- - 1/4 Cup of Plain Flour
- - Leeks
- - 3 Eggs
- - Roasted Capsicums
- - Margarine
- - Milk
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- Heat oil in a pan and add chicken.
- Next add spices, mushroom and leeks.
- Take it off heat and add a bit flour and mix.
- Next add eggs and mix well with out letting them scramble.
- Add a table spoon milk and cheese.
- Next add more flour if the mix is runny.
- Put them on buttered muffins and bake 20 min or more on 180c.
- Serve hot.