Two Tone Bread (White & Chococlate) (super soft)
- 260g of Bread Flour
- 25g of Milk Powder
- 1 Egg
- 7G of Yeast
- 25g of Butter
- 25g of Caster Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
- Warm Water
- Add yeast and sugar in to the warm water and let it activate.
- After add flour ,milk powder, butter, egg and salt in to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Next add the yeast mix little by little and make a smooth soft dough kneading 10-15 min.
- Divide the dough in three equal parts and leave two parts together as white in a greased bowl and take one part and mix chocolate powder and mix well. ( add a table spoon milk to make it sooth.)
- Next Cover both and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- After take each dough and roll to rectangles and put them to over lap.
- Then roll the dough to the other end.
- Hde both ends under the roll and leave to prove in a greased loaf pan.
- When it is double in size egg wash and bake on 180 c about 30 min. (To check the bread is cooked tap it and if it gives a hollow sound it s ready)