Poached Chicken with vegetables & Noodles.
To poach the chicken
- - 1 Whole Chicken
- - 1/2 of a Leek
- - 1 Onion
- - Celery
- - 1 Carrot
- - 10 Cups of Water
- - Thyme
- - Parsley
- - Bay Leaves
For the soup.
- Poached and shredded chicken
- Chillies (Optional)
- Stock water from the poached chicken (Remove all impurities and Oil)
- A bunch of bok choy or kale or spinach.
- Salt and pepper.
- Poach the chicken using all the ingredients in first list and then discard the veggies and remove all the impurities.
- Add the second lot of veggies from hard to soft .
- Boil noodles and divide in to bowls.
- Add the chicken and vege broth.
- Top with chicken and serve hot.