Pizza Scrolls (Party Food / Finger Food)
For the pizza dough
- - 480g of Bread Flour
- - 2 Tablespoons of Yeast
- - 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- - Warm Water
- - 4 Tablespoons of Olive oil
For the filling
- Pizza sauce
- Any other vegetable or meat to your liking
- Mix everything together for the dough and leave to double in size.
- Then roll the dough in to a rectangle.
- Apply oil and tomato sauce.
- Next add filling to your liking with a layer of cheese.
- Roll the dough toa log.
- Cut thin slices and lay them on a baking tray.
- Bake 180c about 20 min.
- Serve hot from the oven or cool on wire racks.