Stuffed Pasta Shells.
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 large onions diced
- Salt & pepper to your taste
- 2 large eggs
- Pasta sauce of your choice
- 500g ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Conchiglie Shells (large)
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Add some olive oil into a pan, add the onions and cook for 2-3 mins, when the onions are soft and lightly brown add the chicken, add salt, pepper and spinach. After the spinach is well cooked leave the mixture to cool down.
- Boil the Shells until andante or as said on the instructions. While the pasta is cooking, take the previous mixture and add the ricotta and parmesan cheese into it and mix thoroughly (not on the pan).
- Add some pasta sauce onto the bottom of a pyrex baking tray and spread it around. To do the shells, take a pasta shell and use about a tablespoon of the mixture to the middle and press it down, then line it on the baking tray> you can add extra pasta sauce to the dish after you have lined it ( if you please).
- Then spread some cheddar cheese over the top. Place it in the oven for 10 mins with the tray wrapped int foil to cook. You can then uncover it and cook it for a further 10mins until it's golden brown.
- Let it cool down and serve warm.