- 500g pink salmon
- 1 whole lime or juice of a whole lime
- 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika
- Salt to your taste
- 1 tbsp of garlic
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 1/2 tbs of cumin powder
- Marinated salmon
- 1 can of coconut milk (250ml)
- 2 large tomatoes (cut)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 sliced onion
- Some coarsely chopped coriander
- Add the salt, cumin powder, garlic, pepper and squeezed lime juice into the salmon, mix it up and leave it to marinade for 7 hours.
- Add the olive oil into a pan, then add the fish and let this cook for about 2 mins. Add the onions, tomatoes, parsley and coconut oil to the fish, cook this on a low heat for about 45 mins.
- Best served warm with rice or naan.