Ham & Cheese Scrolls (Simple Baking)
- 450g Bread flour
- 40g Butter
- 30g Sugar
- 5g salt
- 11/2 Eggs
- 5g yeast
- 150ml Water
For the Filling
- 1 cup Shredded ham
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup Spring onions
- Add bread flour,sugar,eggs, yeast , salt in to a mixing bowl and start mixing adding water little by little about 5 min.
- Next add butter and keep on mixing another 10 -15 more min.
- After put that in to a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- When the dough is ready and put the dough on to a floured bench and roll to a log.
- Sprinkle cheese, ham, and spring onions evenly and roll to a log.
- Cut to the desired size and leave to double in size.
- Next brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 15-20 min or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks before separating.