Spiced Potato & Onion Bread (Simple Baking)
- 510g Bread flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 40g Sugar
- 7 g Yeast
- 50g Butter
- 200 ml Milk
- Boiled Potatoes
- 2 Onions
- Add the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, eggs and start kneading adding milk little by little for 5 min.
- Next add butter and keep on mixing another 10 more min.
- Put that in a greased bowl and leave in a warm place until double in size.
- Mean while stir fry onions and potatoes in a little oil and leave to cool down.
- When the dough is double in size put that on to the bench , punch down and cut in to equal size portions.
- Roll each in to circles and put the mix in to the middle.
- Seal and leave to prove.
- Brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 15-20 min.