Pita Bread Pockets (Simple Baking)
For the sponge dough
- 185g Bread flour
- 3g yeast
- 110g Water
For the main dough
- 590g Bread Flour
- 35g Sugar
- 35ml Oil
- 12g Yeast
- 10g Salt
- 355 ml water
- Prepare the sponge dough several hours before mixing all the ingredients.
- Next mix all the ingredients except water and add water little by little to make a smooth dough.
- After leave the dough in a warm place about 40 min to rise. (The time will vary and that depends on the room temp)
- Flour the bench and put the dough on to the bench.
- Cut the dough in to equal size portions.
- Roll it to a desired shape.
- Put them on baking trays to prove again.
- Bake them on 200c about 5-10 min.
- Open the bread and fill any filling and enjoy!