Lasagna with Lentils, Spinach & Ricotta
- 11/2 cups Lentils Washed
- 2 Large potatoes grated
- 1 Cup cheese
- 1 Tblsp Garlic
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- 11/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Packets frozen spinach thawed and squeezed excess water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Pack Lasagna sheets
- 1 Can Pasta sauce
- 300g Ricotta cheese
- Nutmeg Powder
- Add lentils, potatoes, onion, vegetable stock , nutmeg,salt, and cook about 2 min and add tomato sauce. (1/2 of the can or the bottle)
- While cooking add spinach, ricotta, parmesan and eggs in to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cooked lentils in to the bottom of the tray that you are going to bake the lasagna.
- Next Add a layer of pasta.
- Put the ricotta mix next and spread it evenly
- Next add lentils on top.
- Lay until you finish with lentils and add a layer of lasgna on top and add the remaining tomato sauce on top.
- Next add cheese and bake on 180c about 20-30 min or until the pasta cooked and the top is golden brown.