Cauliflower Cheese (Easy Meals)
- 2 Cauliflowers
- 600ml Milk
- 1 Onion studded with cloves, bayleaves
- 20g Butter
- 1/4 cup plain flower
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Nutmeg Powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Tsp vegetable stock powder.
- Make the white sauce by cooking butter and flour.
- Add the onion and bay leaves in to milk and bring to boil and let simmer for a while.
- After add the milk in to the flour and make the white sauce. (Discard the onion and bay leaves)
- Add nutmeg,salt and pepper.
- Cook the cauliflower in boiling salty water until just tender. (Don,t over cook)
- Place the cauliflower in a tray and pour the white sauce over and sprinkle the cheese.
- Bake on 180c until golden brown on top.