Soft and Moist Rhubarb Dessert Cake
150g Self raising flour
Bunch of Rhubarb
For the topping
3 Tblsp Self raising flour
- Finely chop rhubarb.
- Beat butter and sugar.
- After add eggs and mix well.
- Next add flour and vanilla and mix on a low speed,
- Meanwhile Mix the topping ingredients well.
- Pour the batter in to a pan. Put rhubarb on top. Next add the topping.
- Bake on 180c about 30 min or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack or serve hot with custard or cream or even ice cream.