100% Whole Wheat Bread (Simple Baking)
- 145g Whole Wheat Flour
- 130g Warm Water
- 5g Instant Dry Yeast
- 120g Whole
- 170ml water (cold)
Ingredients for the bread
- 260g Whole Wheat flour
- 25ml Golden Syrup
- 25ml olive oil
- 4g Salt
- 7g Instant dry Yeast
- Prepare starter and leave overnight in room temperature.
- Soak flour in water for soaking leave in room temperature for 4-5 hours and put in fridge.
- Next day add bread flour , soaker and starter in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add syrup, oil and knead for 25min.
- Leave in a warm place to double.
- When double in size follow the folding method described in video and leave to double.
- Brush tops with eggs or milk and bake until golden brown on top or when tap gives a hollow sound.
- Cool on a wire rack. Can freeze too.