Simple & Easy Peanut butter Cups
- 125g Butter
- 190g Plain Flour
- 40g Brown Sugar
- 130g Caster Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 150g Peanut butter
- 1 Can Condensed milk
- 2 cup of dark and milk chocolate.
- 1/2 Cup white chocolate for decorations.
- Add butter, sugars,Salt and peanut butter and mix well.
- Next add egg, vanilla,bicarb and flour and mix well.
- Grease a mini muffin pan and put a spoon full in and press down to foam a cup. Bake on 180 about 10 min.
- After taking press down again to foam the cup and leave in tray to cool down.
- Mix condensed milk,and the chocolates and microwave it.
- Then pour in to the cups and leave to set.
- Next melt white chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Let it set out side, or in fridge.
- Store in air tight container in fridge. If living in cooler climate can leave out side.