Vanilla Sponge Cup Cakes (Simple Baking)
- 4 large eggs
- Vanilla essence
- 40 ml full cream milk
- 27g butter
- 75g caster sugar
- 100g self raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a standard mixer, whisk together the eggs and the sugar until smooth, pale in colour and combined. Place the butter and milk in a small bowl and heat it in the microwave until melted.
- When the egg mixture is place, place the mixture on a low speed and slowly incorporate the flour, when that's all combined add the milk and butter solution and let it mix for bout 2 minutes.
- Place this into a muffin pan (makes bout 6-8) and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Best served cool with icing.