Please make sure to squeeze excess water out from fresh veggies before using.
- 450g Bread Flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tblsp Sugar
- 7g Yeast
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 270ml warm water
For the filling use meat ,cheese or cooked veggies as you wish.
- Add the bread flour, yeast, sugar, salt,baking powder, olive oil and start adding water little by little until it becomes a smooth dough and leave in a greased bowl in a warm place until doubles in size.
- Add flour on to the bench and put the dough on to the bench. Cut in to 2 equal parts. Roll one part for the base and roll other part to a rectangle and cut in to 16.
- Roll each small piece to a circle or a rectangle and then fill with anything you like and leave them around the edges of the pizza.
- prick the base and leave to prove half an hour.
- Next do the filling. Make sure to take excess water out from veggies if you are using fresh vegetables.
- Sprinkle cheese and egg wash the bubbles and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Bake on 180c about 20-25 min.
- Cool on wire rack before cutting.