Breakfast Bread Rolls (Simple Baking)
- 480g Bread Flour
- 1 Egg
- 225ml Warm Water
- 60g Butter
- 20g Sugar
- 5g Salt
- 6g Yeast
- Add bread flour, egg, yeast, sugar, and salt and mix until well combined. Knead 5 min adding water little by little until becomes a smooth dough. Later add butter and knead for another 10 min.
- After leave that in a warm place to double in size.
- Flour the bench and put the prepared dough on to the bench and cut the dough in to equal size portions.
- Roll it as in the video.
- Leave again to double in size.
- Brush the tops with eggs.
- Bake on 180c about 20-30 min.