Hoagie Rolls (Simple Baking)
- 300g Bread flour
- 125ml Water
- 6g Yeast
- 25g Butter
- 15g Sugar
- 2g Salt
- Add flour, sugar,yeast and salt in to a mixing bowl and mix well. Next add water little by little and knead for 5 min.
- Add butter and keep on kneading another 10 more min and leave in a warm place until doubles in size.
- Take the dough out and cut in to two or four and roll as directed in the video.
- Leave in a warm place to double in size again.
- Brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 15-20 min or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks and serve with a filling to your taste.