Chocolate Chiffon Cake (Simple Baking)
- 5 Eggs
- 80g Plain flour
- 1 g Baking Soda
- 1 g Baking powder
- 80g Sugar
- 20g Sugar
- Pinch ofSalt
- Drop of vinegar
- 25g Cocoa powder
- 100ml boiling water
- 40ml Oil
- Add cocoa in to boiling water and mix well.
- In to the dissolved cocoa add, 20g sugar,baking soda,oil & Salt And mix well.
- Add egg whites in to a mixing bowl with 80g sugar , drop of vinegar and whisk to the soft peak.
- Add baking powder to the plain flour.
- Add flour to the cocoa mix.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add the cocoa and flour mix to the egg whites and swirl around.
- Pour the mix in to the prepared baking tray.
- Bake on 150c until a skiwer goes through comes out clean. (About 30-40 min.)
- Cool on wire racks,