Nutella Bracelets (Simple Baking)
- 250g of Bread Flour
- 1 Egg
- 40g Sugar
- 110ml of Milk
- 4g Yeast
- 25g of Butter
- - Add the Bread Flour, 1 egg and sugar into the mixing bowl and mix for 1 minute.
- - Next, add the salt and continue adding milk and butter till it becomes a smooth dough.
- - Move the dough on to the bench and cut into equal size pieces.
- - Roll the dough into rectangular shape.
- - Add a spoon full of Nutella mix and roll the dough securing the edges tightly.
- - Use a Sharp knife and cut strips at the end of the dough. Connect the ends of the dough to form a circular shape. Leave it on baking sheets to proof.
- - When the Nutella bracelets are ready, brush the tops with eggs and bake it at 180 about 15-20 minutes.