Coconut, Pineapple and Banana Cake (Simple Baking)
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple
- 55g desiccated coconut
- 200g Brown sugar
- 75g Self raising flour
- 150g Plain Flour
- 180ml Butter (Melted)
- Preheat the oven to 180c and grease 9x9 inch baking tray.
- Add eggs & sugar and mix about a minute.
- While mixing add banana, cinnamon & coconut.
- After add pineapple. (lightly squeeze the pineapple to take liquid out)
- Next add flour and melted butter and mix about a min.
- Transfer to the prepared tray and bake on 180c about 40-45 min.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve with cream and ice cream. (Even nice with warm custard)