Cream Puffs (Really Easy Recipe)
- 70g Plain flour
- 65g Butter
- 2 g Salt (or less to your taste)
- 3g Sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 125ml water
For the filling
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 2-3 Tblsp sugar
- Add water, salt, sugar, butter in to a pot and melt on the stove.
- Add flour and mix slowly till becomes a paste.
- Cook one min.
- Stir to cool down about 30 sec.
- Add eggs one by one and mix well until smooth.
- Fill in to a piping bag with a star nozzle or use 2 spoons to put on to the baking sheet.
- Bake on 165c about 15-20 min or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Whip cream to a soft peak & fill a piping bag.
- Inject cream in to the puff.
- can freeze them for future use too.