Dark Chocolate Brownies
- 150g Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 100g Sugar
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- 150g Plain flour
- 50g Silvered or flaked Almonds
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl on simmering water & leave to cool down.
- Add butter and sugar and mix until pale in colour.
- Mix eggs one by one until creamy.
- Mix cocoa , baking powder ,Baking soda and plain flour on a low speed about one minute.
- Add melted chocolate and mix well.
- Grease a tray and leave baking paper to over hang..
- Put the mix in and sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake on 175c about 20-30 min or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack completely before cutting.