Spicy Fried Spanish Mackeral (Thora pethi baduma)
- 1 large cutlet Spanish Mackeral
- Bread Crumbs
- Egg wash
- Curry powder
- Chillie Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Tumeric Powder
- Lime juice
- Oil for Frying
- Add all the spice on to the mackeral.
- Then add salt and lime juice.
- Massage the fish cutlet with the spices.
- Leave it to marinate for 1 hour.
- Make the egg wash.
- Dip the marinated fish in the flour.
- Then dip it in the egg wash.
- Crumb it.
- If you like double crumb the fish.
- Fry the spanish mackeral until its golden brown,