Cabbage with Shrimp & Coconut
- Cabbage leaves ( Outer green leaves)
- 1 Cup freshly grated coconut
- 1 Onion
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- Mustard seeds
- Several green chillies
- 1/2 tsp tumeric powder.
- 1 cup Washed dried shrimp
- Add some oil in to a pan and when oil is hot add some mustard seeds in to the oil.
- Let them pop up.
- Add garlic & onion and cook one minute.
- Then add the washed shrimp with green chillies pepper & tumeric.
- Then add the cabbage and cook until tender.
- Then add the freshly grated coconut..And salt. cook another minute.
- If you like add some lime or lemon juice.