French Bread Rolls
- 2 CUps of Bread flour
- 3/4 cup of warm water
- 1 Tblsp Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Yeast
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tblsp oil.
- Add warm water in to the mixing bowl.
- Add yeast & sugar.
- Leave it to activate.
- When yeast has activated add flour, salt, and oil and knead about 10 -15 minutes.
- Pu the prepared dough in to a greased bowl & leave in a warm place to double
- When it is double in size punch down and devide the dough in to equal parts.
- Take the dough and make balls and leave it to double in size.
- Egg wash and bake it on 180.