Chicken & Vegetable Macaroni
- 250g Chicken
- 1/2 cup leeks
- 1 Green capsicum
- 1 Small carrot
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 Tblsp Garlic
- 1 Tblsp Crushed Pepper
- 1 Tsp stock powder
- 1Tsp Cumin powder
- 1 Tblsp Plain flour
- 50ml White win
- 4 Cups macaroni (Cooked)
- Add oil in to a pan.
- Add onions & garlic.
- Fry several minutes & add garlic
- Add chicken & all the spices and cook until it is brown.
- Add wine and cook with the wine 5 min.
- After cooking the chicken add salt,chilles ,carrot and cook 1 min.
- Next add capcicum and leeks. Cook 1 min.
- Add milk & cream.Bring it to boil.
- Then add plain flour and cook until it thickens.
- Add cheese & pasta. Cook until it absorbs all the flavours.