Ribbon /Multi Colour Cake
For the cake
- 250 g Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 340 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Vanila
- 180 ml milk
- food coluring (two different colours)
For the icing
- 180 g butter
- 3 cups of icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 c/ or 160 fan forced.
- Line a 22 cm cake tin with paper.
- Beat butter & sugar.vanila
- Add eggs
- Afdd flours and mix several min.
- Add the milk little by littleAnd mix for 2 minutes.
- Devide the cake in to 3 equal parts.
- Leave one as it is and add the colours in to the other two.
- Spread each colour carefully on each layer and bake 30-40 min.
- Cool on wire racks.
- For icing add butter and icing sugar and add milk little by little and mix well.
- Ice as you wish.