This recipe is only for 5 medium pancakes. Please multiply according to your need. Serve this with jam and cream or a berry coulie with cream and ice cream.
Fluffy Breakfast Pancakes
- 140 ml Butter milk
- 20 ml Olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
- Lime or Lemon Juice
- 80 g Self Raising flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 30 g Sugar
- Add all the ingredients together.
- Mix it well.
- Leave the mix in the fridge for 30 min or more.
- Leave a pan on the stove to be hot.
- Pour a spoon ful of the mix in to the pan.
- Cook both sides.
- Serve with ice cream and fruit.