Vegetable and chicken cups
- 500g chicken
- 1 can chick peas
- 11/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen spinach
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 large onions with garlic
- 3 tblsp sour cream
- Coconut oil for stir frying
- Puff pastry
- Add oil in to a pan. and fry onion and garlic.
- Next add chicken and stir fry with onion. Add any herb or spice to your choice.
- Next add corn, peas and spinach and cook well.
- Next add sour cream and finish off. If you find any wetness in the mix always add some bread crumbs.
- Lay the pastry on foil cups or even in muffin holes and will the mix in. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake on 180c until the pastry is golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack or serve hot with a bit of tomato sauce or chutney.